Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  2. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  3. Very cute Sue! If you click on them, they enlarge.
  4. Twins?
  5. About 11 months old with my Nana: At 7 with my Nana again: 16 here I was 27 here:
  6. Colleen replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Did it tickle? I would have be jumping all over the place and laughing like a hyena lol
  7. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  8. 5 Morning
  9. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  10. multi tasking is what it is ;)
  11. 5:45 am spin class. Tuesday I ditched my plan of no more leg extensions. Legs a bit sore today even after my day off yesterday, but it's all good.
  12. Marti, I once thought of smoking constantly, I am talking ALL day and ALL night. My quit was started in June and it must have been late August or early September, I just couldn't get the thoughts out of my head. I thought I must be going mad or it was a quitting related OCD. I had taken a break from the board and once I came back they started to disappear. For me it was a gradual, I just thought of smoking less and less as time went by. One day it just hit me, I couldn't remember the time before that I had thought of smoking.
  13. Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:10 PM Like the title says :D . I am so happy to be a non-smoker that I FINALLY threw out my ashtray. Before I quit, I made sure there were no cigarettes left. The ashtray, on the other hand I wasn't ready to get rid of so soon. You see, I don't think I believed that I could quit. I'm going to be honest and say I did not expect my quit to last even a day. "Clearly, you were wrong", says the ticker. Never have I been so happy to be wrong. It's almost like pinching yourself to check if you are dreaming. Only instead of pinching, I keep looking at my ticker. Not only did I toss out the ashtray, but I found an old coffee can with butts in it - I forced myself to open the can and take a big whiff. Uh, nasty or as we say around here wicked nasty. Definitely a motivator not to smoke :). Now it's not all rainbows and sunshine and I know there will be plenty of speed bumps along the way. That's why I'm here. I think I finally realized that it's possible to not smoke and I CAN do this :D .
  14. yay Beacon! 0
  15. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  16. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  17. Colleen replied to Tink's topic in Games
    pierogi
  18. 19
  19. Congratulations Rez! It seems like just yesterday that you coerced me into taking pictures and doing astrological predictions for the newspaper!! 6 months is awesome and I am really proud of you!
  20. Colleen replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    puddle jumper popcorn or pretzels
  21. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  22. Colleen replied to Tink's topic in Games
    apple fritters

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.