Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. You are an inspiration rowley!! Well done!!!!
  2. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    At work I basically help bring home the bacon (no pun intended. Lol ). A nurse by trade but hung up my cap for an office and computer. Hard to explain but I help maximize reimbursement fo the hospital on the side... I ventured out and decided to do what I do best. Teach women. Empower women. It's a great job and fun. I came out of the backseat and am now a romance enhancement specialist.
  3. masturbation haha...just kidding...that's not a bad habit habit of not drinking enough water....I am drinking more now without using the letter "u" what is used to shield you from the rain?
  4. babs609 replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    looks nice Evelyn! Love your color :)
  5. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    and I guess that's why they call it the blues
  6. completely normal. Means your quit is very important to you. http://www.quittrain.com/topic/5281-dreams/?hl=dreams
  7. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I remember when rock was young Me and Susie had so much fun (my big sisters name is Susie so that always made it fun for me)
  8. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Don't let the sun...go down on meeeeee.............
  9. agree!! is it too soon for my spring countdown? :)
  10. I like fall but hate winter and fall represents winter coming I will try to not focus on the negatives about it and more on the positives. This year though I'm looking forward to seeing my son in January so I won't complain. :)
  11. wow!! Time is sure flying by! 3 years already! that's fantastic Leanna!!! way to go!
  12. wow..that could be a new marketing strategy a bracelet called FU^K it inside is a GPS and horny people can find eachother....haha
  13. sorry I missed this! congrats Evelyn!! 8 months is awesome!
  14. Uggh I just lost my appetite
  15. I don't know...but can I have my shoes back please?
  16. Evelyn IS Bakon!!! omg!! :) well done sister!
  17. Awwww. I miss Fay! And Sharon. Hope they check in soon Haha. Bakon...had to read that 4 times. I'm getting better as I understood 90 percent of it. Lol. Excellent job remembering everyone. Is Gemma in there somewhere?
  18. i had one and my dog chewed it I just bought an apple watch that I can't afford....but I love it...and I am not taking it back I feel like maxwell smart or james bond
  19. babs609 replied to ...'s topic in Off The Record
    that's how I learned to look at many things in life...looking at my situation from a distance as if I was a audience member rather than an actor in the play. :) It really does help a lot and lightens the seriousness of it all.
  20. Happy Birthday Rez!! Enjoy the day!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.