Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I didn't make the list cause I'm always here. :) Miss those on your list too
  2. great to have you here Pixel! Congrats to you on your quit! it only gets better from here. Yay FREEDOM!
  3. I actually get what he saying. Many times I don't but this time I do however I cannot put into words
  4. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Celebrations!
    don't understand why I can't post pics here anymore...it's a sad day when you realize doorknob is more technically skilled than you are....hmmppff!! :angry: 3 days to goooooo!!! :good3: :yahoo: :dance2:
  5. Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhh
  6. Congratulations Boo!!! Fantastic milestone!!! You did it!! Best part is.....it only gets better and better!!
  7. Wow!! 2 more days! Rock on with yer bad self!!
  8. 4 days to go!! Woo hoo boo!!
  9. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  10. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Good morning!
  11. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  12. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  13. awwwwww....you guys are the best! thank you soooo much!!
  14. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  15. babs609 replied to Petra's topic in Off The Record
    Great job Petra!!
  16. Each one makes you stronger.
  17. You got this girl. Each quit and relapse taught you something you needed to learn. You have enough knowledge and experience now to get through it.
  18. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Jersey in da back seat y'all
  19. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  20. Rock on Evelyn!
  21. Welcome back Ramona!! Glad to see you came back! Stay strong..,,you got this!! Congrats to you on your 4 days! No going back!! welcome back...welcome back...welcome back!!
  22. Thanks for the laugh Boo...and I agree 100% about the political rants....and the computer updates....aaggghhhhh
  23. giving the finger to........... Mean people...and not the mean you refer to Bakon...that's for a reason I mean miserable people who are miserable in their own skin and instead of working on that.....they want to spread their negativity and misery be gone muther fuc53rs!
  24. ooops!! Missed this one! great work DD!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.