Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. love it! Happy Friday!!
  2. babs609 replied to jimmy's topic in Socializing
    Jimmy....positive thoughts!! Hugs and prayers!
  3. you guys are too cute! :wub:
  4. sandy...2 weeks is awesome!! More rewards are coming...protect that quit!
  5. bakon is an egg-septional dude :)
  6. definitely NOPE for me
  7. awwwww..doreen, that is fantastic!! What a lovely and inspiring post. We love you too!! xoxo
  8. big hugs, positive vibes, and prayers for you Evelyn. One day at a time (((((((((((((((((((((((((Evelyn))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  9. woo hooo!! Doreen you rock lady!! So proud of you! This calls for a little celebration.............
  10. yay Nancy!! 13 months is an amazing accomplishment for an amazing person! congrats!
  11. 10 months! getting closer! Well done...thanks again for the QT! :)
  12. i'll be thinking of you and the mrs bakon. Will change avatar tonight :)
  13. Yay Beacon!! So darn proud of you! Honored to call you friend! xoxo
  14. my NOPE today is dedicated to Mrs. Bakon
  15. well said beth!
  16. I'm on the Quit Train! NOPE!
  17. i was bouncing off the walls....but as long as you remember why you quit and keep telling yourself..."smoking is not an option because I am committed to this quit" you will be fine. If the addict brain sees a "crack" in the system...that's when it wreaks havok on you and puts your quit in jeapardy NOPE..no matter what :) You got this Kylie! I know you do
  18. I'm late for the party but I wanted to say congrats to you Tammy! What a wonderful accomplishment...awesome!!
  19. I have only 6 words for you YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THE CIGARETTE How do I know this? Because of this------>" If you didn't believe in the cigarette...you would have never wrote this. Would you be concerned with this finality if we were talking about you putting your mouth over the exhaust of your car?? Of course not..that would be ridiculous. Well..that is the mind set you need to have about this. If you don't...you will always be in danger of relapse.
  20. babs609 replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Have fun and be safe girl!!! :)
  21. NOPE!! It's the only way to guararntee I won't smoke again. NOPE for today. Tomorrow will be dealt with-- tomorrow.
  22. Lets' to this Juan and Amy!!! :) Glad to see you BOTH!
  23. Susana...I am happy to see the outcome of this thread. But please...make no mistake, you didn't almost throw away your quit. You posted an SOS and in my experience since quitting...most people who post an SOS don't smoke. (at least not at that time) SOS says "I'm sick of this crap. I don't want to smoke. Please somebody help me adjust my junkie thinking because that sucker is really strong today and I don't want the addiction to win this time" That's what an SOS says...so please....for YOU and ANYONE reading this....NEVER EVER EVER hesitate to post an SOS...EVER. I don't care if it's 1 day..1 week...or 1 year since your last smoke. I don't care if you post 10 SOS's in 1 day. Reaching out for support is a sign of strength, not weakness...very important you understand this. That is all :) Victory for you susana!!
  24. that's a big fat NOPE
  25. This is the first i'm seeing this. I was happy I did until I saw the date. It's been 5 days Jesse. Stop coming and going and just stay. We can't help you and support you if you keep bopping in and out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.