Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. i don't have a single tattoo....only because I was always waiting for the right tattoo for me.....the one that would make me fall in love with it. Never found that love. I gave up. I will probably die a virgin.
  2. babs609 replied to jess's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    you go girl!! Keep at it! You are officially a nosmo warrior princess! xo
  3. title works for me! :D
  4. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  5. You'll always be jengirl to me. It's funny how a name starts to stick because I am used to calling you Ava now.
  6. never fvcken doubted you for a second my friend....you f u c k e n rock!
  7. 3,000 cigs by morning ....sounds like a country song lol congrats Jess!
  8. yay! A day from hell + NOPE = best day ever! Way to go!
  9. Thank you for the kind words! I wasn't offended at all! Just wanted to clarify the purpose of the different forums. It is a quit smoking site primarily. You can come to the quit train day or night, and there will be someone here. While we wait to give our assistance to those in need ...we have fun. :). That's what makes it so successful. But I know it's sometimes like watching a movie half way into it. Lol you'll catch up. But truly...no offense taken and I apologize if I came across as if I had.
  10. Lol. When you ask a question....be prepared for the answer. :) As far as quit talk....that's why we have different forums. Something for everyone. :)
  11. Oh dear. That's a lot of stuff to address so I will just say a few things. I not only "put up" with being an egg but I demand that it be known that I was his first. Why? Because we love bakon Rez and Tracey. Tracey was an egg. She lives on the island and Rez is in ohio. They were quit buddies and apparently started talking more than smoking cessation and they "hooked up". When it was time to make the big announcement many were shocked...but not me. I knew they were cookin something and it sure wasn't bacon and eggs. Marti came to visit the states a couple months ago and met up with bakon in Florida. He got her drunk. Elton is short for el bandito That should catch up the newbies
  12. This is awesome!! So happy you are doing the challenge. It's not a secret anymore. :) Wonder how many others are secretly doing it. Love it!! Thank you guys!!!
  13. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20 BOOM!
  14. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  15. this is off topic..but reminds me of when I was in nursing school. I had an elderly patient who had "He" tattooed on his penis...at least that's what I thought it said. Until I gave him a bed bath and realized that at one time..it said "Hi there"
  16. babs609 replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    very nice Evelyn!!
  17. my screen name is Babs609 because that's the name I chose for my AOL email back in 1996. Name is Barb...so I chose Babs (don't really know why) and 609--contrary to what has been insinuated in the past and also email ads I received from companies....609 is NOT in reference to a sexual position (dirty minds)...rather, it is my area code here in New Jersey. my picture is me...and it's no secret that I change my avatar quite often....not because I love my picture so much (well..sometimes I do now that I lost 65 lbs...yes..I kinda do like my picture taken...I am sure this excitement will wear off) but mostly it's because I get bored with the same picture. I am the original egg because there was a babs and bakon long before the other eggs..and way before we were even labeled as eggs. Unfortunately...Nancy is the favorite egg...but I am the first..so that makes me special. :) Nickname...back seat babs...just because i was caught in the back seat ONCE...once!! Now I am labeled for life. its ok...I like the back seat.....lots of fun back there that the front riders don't get to experience because they are busy watching the road. My other nickname given to me by Bakon is Babbles (short for babbles on and on) which is self explanatory :)
  18. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16 we got this girls
  19. 8 months? that's fantastic Brooklyn!!! So proud of you!!
  20. I just popped in to make sure I truly am off today and I wasn't just dreaming. :) Yes! I'm off!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.