Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Same here. I've dealt with a couple of assholes already today. Happy Monday everybody!
  2. "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" --Evel Knievel Viva Knievel!
  3. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  4. I had a .22 rifle and lawn darts. To mom and dad's credit, they always made sure I had health insurance. I also had big dreams and an idol growing up...
  5. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  6. My nephew challenged me to ride his scooter a few years ago. I figured out the whole forward momentum thing. The stopping thing, not so much. At least I was able to point it in the direction of grass which made for a softer fall.
  7. Boo replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    Great Britain has pulled even with China in gold medals and is closing the gap in overall medals. Good job Brits. And not to be obnoxious or anything, but...sitting atop the count is the good ol' U-S-of A. U-S-A! U-S-A!
  8. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 I want a recount!
  9. These guys from your neck of the woods (Warrington) have the right idea. No water, no problem.
  10. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  11. I remember the night I became a full-fledged smoker. Not counting the odd one here or there I could get my hands on in my younger days. It was a stupid beginning to a stupid addiction. I was doing some underage drinking with friends when one of my cohorts told me: "hey man, if you smoke while you drink it will make you buzz harder." We were quite the brain trust. Long story short, I smoked several cigarettes that night and came to the next morning wanting more. Addiction is born. It's easy to shake my head at the youthful stupidity involved in my decision to start smoking. It's a little harder to come to terms with the fact that I allowed myself to stay trapped for the next 25 years.
  12. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 I just saw a story on the national news about the flooding in Louisiana. Bad action. Here's hoping y'all dry out soon and we get some sustained rains here. There has to be a happy medium between floods and droughts somewhere.
  13. Good clean fun to be had on The Suck and North Chick. Hopefully, we'll have a rainy Fall.
  14. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 More like damp and mild. No rain means no steep creeking. I need to work on my raindance.
  15. Boo replied to Sonic's topic in Off The Record
    One last order of business before calling it a week...Friday Babe.
  16. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  17. That one really hit the spot.
  18. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  19. Grab your seat Evelyn. You know the drill. Freedom is attainable and there is not one good reason for you to continue punishing yourself by smoking. Time to get this thing done once and for all. As for being "pissed" at you...nope. I think I can safely speak for the board when I say we hate the addiction not the addict. From one addict to another, welcome back.
  20. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.