Everything posted by Humbled
-
August 23rd NOPE
Morning all - I'm on the every other weekend shift so I am actually at work :( today. But on the bright side I got out early and it will still be a NOPE day for me :D
-
Yahoooo Tracey hits 9 months!!!!!
Congrats on 9 months that is incredible - you are an inspiration to us all.
- chicks or sticks
-
Quitting is Fun
I have to agree with all on here - it is much easier and more fun then I ever imagined - by far the best decision I have made in years - I wish I could go back and talk sense into the idiot that thought smoking at 14 was cool. It feels good to finally be in control again after 25 years of addiction. I will forever be a smoker but I will also forever choose not to smoke another cigarette or take even one more puff. NOPE for me one day at a time.
-
Friday August 22nd - NOPE
I am on board for another day of NOPE!
-
21th August NOPE
I apologize for being so late today - crazy day at the office - but certainly a NOPE for me!!
-
Smoking causes.....
Smoking also takes away from being productive at home, at work and in our relationships - how many phone calls have you missed because of a smoke break? How much money has it cost you? How many special moments did you miss with your family because you were outside instead having a nasty little bugger and how many times was a more intimate moment ruined because your breath was so rancid.... there are 1000 horrible things smoking has taken away from all of us but there is one thing that this train has done and that is giving us our lives back!! I say that one victory will certainly cancel out each and every bad things smoking has taken from us. Congrats to all for one more day of NOPE!!
-
20th NOPE Pledge, And Today Everyone …..
Certainly a NOPE for me today as well.
-
Sooo grateful i found this!
You and only you have the powere to control if you ever smoke again - stay positive and focused don't let negative outside influences cloud your mindset. Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. Lao Tzu
-
19th yeehaa and we're saying NOPE
Definite NOPE for me!!
-
Sooo grateful i found this!
Sorry I'm a little late on this - Welcome aboard Iulia - this is the best train ride you can ever take. I know I would not have gotten past the first hours days or weeks without the inspiration and support from this family. They are all truly amazing and encouraging people. I really do not know what I would have done without them -my guess is I would probably going out for a smoke break right now instead of visiting this post. Stay the course and reach out to all of us if you need any kind of support!
-
18-8 NOPE
I would be happy to join you for another fun filled and Healthy NOPE Day!
-
August 17 NOPE pledge
Hello All - I will join you for another day of NOPE!!
-
3 weeks for Humbled
Thank you all for the kind words and comments - I appreciate them all. I refuse to let my guard down or get over confident but I do feel great and I haven't found myself thinking about smoking at all - even after a few drinks now I don't get any urge. The Daily NOPE makes it much easier. So Thanks all! Slainte! SueB
-
August 16th NOPE Saturday
Well Played J_D -I will join you guys for today - it's a NOPE for me
-
Friday 8/15 Quit Train Ride--NOPE-All aboard!!!!!
I'm on board for another day of NOPE!
-
New here, just saying hello!
Welcome aboard - I was in your shoes not too long ago - I actually got on this site a few days before my planned quit date - needless to say I didn't even make it to my quit date after a few days of reading and browsing this site. The support and warm welcome I recieved was incredible it was a sureal experience. It has only been 2 1/2 weeks but I feel like I have another family already - there are great people on this train. It truly is a one way ticket to a healthier life. The daily NOPE pledge is great daily reminder as well. I plan to keep going hour by hour day by day etc... stay the course you!
-
NOPE on the 14th
Another day another NOPE for me!!
-
13th and we say NOPE again
Morning all - I decided that sometimes it is ok to be a quitter - therefore it is a NOPE for me today as well.
-
12th NOPE pledge
I'm on board newly found scratchy throat and all (what's up with that btw) NOPE for me today!
-
11th August Woop Woop N.O.P.E.
Definitely a NOPE day for me -
-
Good morning me lovely family, tis sun the 10th of Augustusssssss
Didn't mean to get on here so late today -was at the pool with the kids - dropping them off in a bit won;t get them back til Friday - but today was still a NOPE day for me and will continue to be!!
-
well HELLOoooooo humbled :O
Thank you ladies I am flattered!
-
Humbled is celebrating 2 weeks today!
Thanks I appreciate the support and kind words!.
-
Saturday 9th NOPE
Definitely NOPE for me today!