Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. Congratulations on 6 months smoke free, Sandy. That is a truly great thing. There is some good advice already given regarding the feeling of laziness. Brain fog and the feeling of being in "no man' land" are common, especially when the excitement of the quit wears off. There are several threads on this site about that and the one below is useful.
  2. Great stuff, Lilly. I'm really happy for you.
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, Kate. Smoking truly is horrible. Feel free to reach out to us as you embark on your quit journey.
  4. Congratulations GM!
  5. Keep up the great work, Lilly!
  6. Happy Birthday, Ivy! Thanks for sharing that post, Reci.
  7. Congratulations Sarge! You've helped a lot of people with their quit journeys. I hope you celebrate today.
  8. Congratulations Kdad! You are doing great!
  9. Congratulations Pumpkin!
  10. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20 ?
  11. Welcome, Michelle. I had multiple, short quit attempts before. I can tell you first-hand that the quitting and relapsing thing can be extremely frustrating. Quitting for good will make a world of difference. The freedom of becoming a non-smoker is worth the early struggles. Stick around and make this your forever quit.
  12. NOPE - never again
  13. Good for you, Lilly. Yeah, if you had given up yesterday, you would have felt horrible. I'm glad you didn't. You are doing a great thing by quitting smoking. Embrace that fact and protect your quit. Keep up the awesome work!
  14. I am so sorry to read this, Lilly. Smoking truly is horrible. Congratulations on making it through day 3. Keep fighting. Your quit will get easier with time.
  15. Welcome to the Lido Deck, Kelly! Congratulations! Great job!
  16. Welcome aboard, Chosen. Congrats on quitting smoking. I am really sorry for all the tough things you are going through right now but you have made a great decision in putting cigarettes behind you. Lighting up a cigarette will not make anything better, it will only make things worse. Quitting smoking really is choosing freedom. Keep the quit. Your physical and emotional well-being will both greatly improve the further you get in your quit. It is good to have you here.
  17. NOPE Happy Friday, everybody! ?
  18. Congratulations on 2 years smoke free @Lone Goose Awesome job! I hope you do something big to celebrate today!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.