Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. Congratulations G! Awesome job!
  2. hmmm...
  3. Congratulations on 5 years smoke free, Fizzie!
  4. Congratulations on 2 months smoke free, Steveo!
  5. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  6. I noticed that the newest member statistics section towards the bottom of the main page says LauraNicole but a couple of new members have joined since then. Not a big deal but it seems like an error of some sort. Just wanted to point that out.
  7. NOPE - Not One Puff Ever
  8. Congratulations Ankush! Awesome job!
  9. Congratulations Wantsit! You are doing great!
  10. Congratulations Colleen!
  11. Congratulations on 10 months smoke free, Linda, and thanks for providing so much support for others here. You are doing great!
  12. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  13. Congratulations on 5 months smoke free, @abbynormal I hope you celebrate today!
  14. johnny5 replied to Boo's topic in Socializing
    Cubs sign former MLB All-Star Carlos Gonzalez (AKA CarGo) to a minor league deal. I mainly follow the Cubs and, to a lesser degree, the Braves so I don't know a ton about what has caused CarGo's decline over the past few years but if he winds up being a better 25th man than current options Mark Zagunis and Jim Adduci (who are terrible), then signing him was a good move.
  15. You are also in my thoughts and prayers, Doreen. I hope to hear from you soon but do what is best for you and your family. I'm wishing you strength during this time.
  16. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  17. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20 😎
  18. NOPE - Never Again!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.