Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  2. Congratulations Wantsit! 8 months smoke free is awesome!
  3. Great job, Ankush. It is clear that you are taking your quit very seriously and I am happy to see you have such success. Keep up the awesome work!
  4. Awesome news. Quitting smoking for good will make a huge and positive change in your life. It is one of the best things you can possibly do.
  5. Congratulations on 11 months smoke free, Linda! You are doing truly awesome!
  6. Congratulations on 3 years smoke free, @MinnMuldoon I hope you are doing well.
  7. Congratulations on 6 months smoke free, @abbynormal Half a year smoke free is a huge accomplishment. Great job!
  8. NOPE - Smoking sucks!
  9. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20 😎
  10. johnny5 replied to Boo's topic in Socializing
    Cubs designate Carlos Gonzalez for assignment. It will be interesting to see if another team takes a chance on him. Otherwise, if he clears waivers, he winds up back in the Cubs minor league system. I hope that happens and I do hope he can make a comeback at some point in the near future. Kyle Hendricks is about to come off the injured list as Cole Hamels is placed on the injured list. Cubs are still in first place but this team is pretty banged up. I'm curious as to what moves, if any, are made before the trade deadline.
  11. Welcome aboard, hesteralumni23. The cycle of quitting and relapsing is a really tough one. You are so much better off by quitting for good, especially at your age. A lot of great advice has already been given. Read up as much as you can on this site about nicotine addiction. The more you understand it, the more equipped you are in beating the addiction for good. Also, keep reaching out to us when you are struggling. You can quit for good and education and support really help. Both can be found here.
  12. Congratulations on 2 months of freedom, Moonglyn. I hope you do something big to celebrate.
  13. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  14. NRT's are perfectly fine to discuss, Michelle, and I like having July 4th as your freedom (quit) date. Educate yourself as much as possible about what you are doing and stick around here for support. I can tell you from personal experience that the back-and-forth between quitting and smoking is torture. It is best to go ahead and quit for good. We are here for support if you need it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.