Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. I put my last cigarette out at about 11:58 or 11:59 AM on a Sunday morning. I decided a couple of days prior that I would smoke my last cigarette right before noon that day. I count that day (November 16) as my quit day but I can see the argument for saying I should have counted my first full day smoke free as my quit day. It is a personal preference as long as you never take another puff.
  2. johnny5 replied to Boo's topic in Socializing
    Not sure what is going on with the Cubs - they have an struggling offense and a bullpen that has been ran into the ground. I have my doubts about this team but still, we were buyers at the trade deadline. The big acquisition was Nicholas Castellanos. He might be a bit of an adventure in the field but he is definitely the disciplined bat the Cubs are currently lacking. A much more minor trade pickup is Tony Kemp but he might be a useful replacement for the trainwreck named Addison Russell. He can't be any worse. Cole Hamels is supposed to come back from the injured list this Saturday and Ben Zobrist has begun a rehab assignment. I'm not feeling great about the Cubs' post season chances but there is a lot of activity surrounding the team nevertheless.
  3. NOPE! Happy Friday everybody! 😎
  4. Congratulations Abby! You are doing great in your quit! Keep up the awesome work!
  5. Congratulations on 2 years smoke free, Fluffy! Celebrate big today!
  6. Congratulations on 1 year smoke free, Linda! Welcome to the lido deck! Thanks for all that you have done to help others. I hope you celebrate big today!
  7. Congratulations Rajag! That is one awesome quit!
  8. Congratulations Andy! 3 years be smoke free is awesome!
  9. Congratulations Moonglyn!
  10. Congratulations Jack! 2 years smoke free is awesome!
  11. Great job, pig lover!
  12. Thanks for posting this, hellkatbaby. I'm sorry to hear this but I admire your strength. Stick close here and keep us up to date. We are here for you.
  13. Good job on getting back to the quit, Ankush. You can do this!
  14. NOPE - Not One Puff Ever!
  15. I'm really sorry to hear this, Ankush. I'm glad you are quitting again, though. Complacency can be rough but you must commit to never taking another puff. Reach out if temptation like this arises again by posting an SOS. We all want to see you succeed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.