Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. Listening to the more mellow Van Halen right now..
  2. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your relapse BA. I'm glad you are quitting again but as Jillar said, what are you going to do differently to guarantee success? I had a number of quit attempts that I failed at. Joining a support site like this and promising myself that I would reach out to the fellow members if I really was tempted to smoke helped me quit for good. Accountability can really help you quit smoking.
  4. Welcome aboard, Andrew. A lot of great advice has already been given. I had issues with insomnia too but they should get better with time. Keep up the great work. You are making it through the toughest part and things do get better.
  5. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  6. Congratulations @JimHannoonen. That is awesome
  7. Congratulations on 3 years smoke free, Rozuki. Thank you for continuing to pay it forward by helping others with their quits. I hope you celebrate today.
  8. Congratulations on 2 great accomplishments. Keep up the great work.
  9. NOPE - Smoking sucks!
  10. Congratulations on 56 days smoke free, @joe bossio
  11. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  12. Stay safe @Doreensfree
  13. NOPE - Smoking sucks!
  14. Hope all goes well with your appointment @jillar
  15. NOPE Happy Friday everybody 😎
  16. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore.
  17. Keep up the awesome work, BA.
  18. NOPE - I don't smoke anymore 😎

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.