Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. Congratulations @Sazerac on 8 years smoke free. You have helped and inspired many in their quits during your time here. I hope all is well and that you stop by to let us know how you are doing. Celebrate big today!
  2. Congratulations Kris. You are doing great!
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Jillar. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
  4. Congratulations Gus! You are doing great!
  5. Congratulations @d2e8b8 Awesome job!
  6. Good for you for fighting through the craving. Cravings do go away. As you know, there is no such thing as a perfect day/time etc. for a smoke. I attempted to quit smoking the first time about 15 years ago and used the excuse of a nice spring day as a reason to smoke one or two. No big deal, I thought. Well, my quit was ruined and I didn't attempt another quit for several years. Nothing good comes from smoking. I'm glad you kept the quit. Keep up the great work.
  7. Welcome @JonGuirl I was on QSMB too. That site, and Allen Carr really helped me. Congrats on a awesome quit!
  8. Congratulations @Cristóbal I also remember you from QSMB (Quit Smoking Message Board) and you posted a lot that really helped me in the early days of my quit. Thanks for all the support you gave to so many.
  9. Congratulations on 6 years smoke free, @Cbdave Thanks for your continued support as well as starting all of the NOPE threads. Celebrate today.
  10. Congratulations on 5 months smoke free, @Katgirl Awesome job!
  11. Congratulations Steven! Great job!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.