Everything posted by Sunnyside
-
Promotion for our dear Doreen!!!
Congratulations Doreen!!! Very well deserved ;)
- ....
-
Hello
Hi Elsie, welcome aboard the train ;) Stick close to the board and post if you need some support. We are here for you. Well done in your quit so far.
- chicks or sticks
-
It's 9 months for our Boo today
Congratulations Boo!!!!
-
Name that member
Some may not like his prehistoric idea's but I embrace them ;)
-
Name that member
Some may not like his prehistoric idea's but I embrace them ;)
- Name that member
- chicks or sticks
-
Well worth a watch *video*
https://youtu.be/z16vhtjWKL0
-
Well worth a watch *video*
https://youtu.be/z16vhtjWKL0
- Name that member
- chicks or sticks
-
I am New!
Hello and welcome to QT. Just remember NOPE Not One Puff Ever and you will be fine. Soak in the information on here and understand how this addiction works. Congratulations on your quit so far, take it one day at a time :)
-
It's MLIC birthday today
Happy birthday ;)
-
Are you thinking of quitting New Year ?
Absolutely!!!^^^^^^ Don't wait. You have no idea how much better you will be for it :)
-
heavy heart
So sorry Jimmy (((big hug))) xx
-
I'm sure we all wish Evelyn a speedy recovery
Nice to see you and to hear you more positive xxx
-
I'm sure we all wish Evelyn a speedy recovery
I hope that one day you see your life as you should, amazing! Get well soon xxx
- Uber has 8 months
-
I am so F#cking angry and raging
Evelyn. Look after yourself xxxx
-
Christmas Decorations
Love this thread TRACEY!!! It makes me feel all christmasy :) Stunning trees Nancy and Frez-Flops :)
- Christmas Decorations
-
I am so F#cking angry and raging
^^^^^ I'm not in touch with my inner junkie thoughts. My point is Evelyn has been quit, smoke for awhile now. Relapsing all that time can knock your confidence. This maybe unpopular to say but I don`t see her being serious about this. I know life is hard, but we all know it is excuses. Sarge. I'm telling her to have a break. That's all.
-
I am so F#cking angry and raging
I happen to agree with Tiffany. You aren't doing yourself any favours by going around and around in circles. Your heart doesn't really seem in it. You seem to be putting unnecessary pressure on yourself. We all know smoking is bad. We all know there is no better time than the present to quit. But unless you can be fully committed to your quit there is no point. Get yourself strong and ready to quit again and we will be here to help xxx