Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Hi Sonic, Wendy :) Still waiting for Dancer and Mike :rolleyes:
  2. Sorry I'm late Wendy... Been having a treacle of a day... You are doing awesome... And you will feel better in no time - promise ;)
  3. Doreen you are a riot, lol :d
  4. Hi mate, I know it's later on the day for you, so I hope you've been having a great day in honour of your 7 months! You should go and spoil yourself and why not treat Ralph, too?! Thanks for all that you do, and I'm really happy for you that you are celebrating this milestone today - I never doubted you for a second ;)
  5. action commented on Sazerac's blog entry in Sazerac
    Thanks Sally... Really helpful, for everyone ;)
  6. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  7. Won't be around much today, so getting in early... A big ol' NOPE from me. See you later :)
  8. Well this is just all kinds of fantastic! A while year for the boss! From the beginning it was clear to me that you knew how to quit, so I was always thinking 'if I could just follow that guy, I'll probably be OK'... And here we are, at your one year. Never had any doubt you'd get here, and you have been an inspiration to me any many others along the way. And then you gave us this place... Don't think I can ever thank you enough for that, but... Thank you! Hope you have some great plans for today, and some great tasting coffee planed for this morning ;) Congratulations MQ - thanks for everything :)
  9. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 Really going to sleep this time. No, really...
  10. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 Lol...
  11. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  12. I found out today of 2 people who are doing this... One of Tasha's friends from her work, and one of her friends who we bumped into at Sainsburys... And you know what this guy said? He said 'it ain't as hard as I thought it would be'. Straight from the horses mouth, folks - this could be you saying that! It's not too late to start quitting ;)
  13. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 Goodnight, friends :)
  14. You guys even had me thinking that it was on Saturday, lol! Hugs to all, you wonderful people :d
  15. Thank you mammy, and thank you ALL for this amazing thread... You are all far, far too kind - love every single one of you :wub:
  16. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Buswankers... LOL !
  17. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Aww (((Sally)))... You OK now?
  18. Happy birthday, lovely lady :d Hope you are having a great day :)
  19. Here for you guys, whenever you need me :)
  20. Way to go RWW!! So happy for you for reaching this milestone!!
  21. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Sweeping statement... Can't remember the last time this stick cheated :rolleyes: 13
  22. I will be in meetings ALL week guys, but will pop in when I can... :( NOPE!!
  23. Good for you Mike :) On day at a time is a great way to go!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.