Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Nope, finished today... Even did all my charity bits - no more buying now :)
  2. The new Jurassic should be great, even if I don't think the trailer was too great and was far too predictable. Star Wars I will give a miss - the most recent films were absolutely abysmal and just made me want to watch the proper ones again - wish they had left it at just the 3!
  3. Congratulations Colleen :)
  4. -5 For Colleen :)
  5. Congratulations, you are doing amazingly well!!!!
  6. Hello, thanks for sharing! What a great idea about the savings! I'm sorry to hear that you smoked on your holiday, and that you still continue to want to smoke occasionally - this is not what it is supposed to be like, and hopefully if you stay and participate here, we can help you to loose those urges altogether :)
  7. Bravo Stu! Best wishes to your mother, and congratulations to your la Bandita :)
  8. NOPE where's mammy?
  9. Followed by my second favourite -
  10. My personal favourite -
  11. 10,222 on my first go... Was doing OK until the last one where I only got 1 point! https://www.geoguessr.com/challenge/2eIozZRz4JLNyIz8
  12. Hi yabmob, good to meet you :) Congratulations on making the best decision ever. I find it helps me to commit to NOPE (not one puff ever) each day to remind myself why I quit and keep myself accountable. Some great folks here that will be instrumental in your quit - please stay close to the board and post and read as often as possible - you can do this!
  13. That's great that he hasn't smoked a cigarette for so long! NayNay did it right, and if Sharon were around, she would be able to help you - I wonder if you sent her a PM she would get back to you?
  14. A bit like AA, where people get to go to meetings and share their feelings on alcohol? A smokers version would be great - just so you know that you aren't going crazy, and that others have been through / are going through the same thing? I know that some days I just felt like I was going mad and was scared and I know I wouldn't have got through it without you guys... Support was pretty important to me, but so was accountability.
  15. Wow Kristin, this is so great! Huge congtas to you, you are doing so well!
  16. Happy Birthday Sharon! Hope to see you soon!
  17. action replied to Still winning's topic in Socializing
    Marti, he looks awesome! Tasha is not a dog person but she always says that if we do get one one day, she wants it to a a Heinz 57 kinda dog, a bit like your new little guy I guess :) The only thing that would possibly make him look ever cooler is a red bandana around his neck ;) Hope he brings you all a lot of joy :)
  18. No tree yet either, but I think we will do it this weekend... But still a NOPE from me :)
  19. Lucky girl :) Is beacon going, too?
  20. Jen, this is EXCELLENT, and it is so great to see you :) You should post this in the pre-respond to your own SOS thread, too - http://www.quittrain.com/topic/259-pre-respond-to-your-own-sos/ Congratulations on being a non-smoker :wub:
  21. Jenn! 11 months! Yippee! I bet it feels great to be so close to that magical year! You have been such a great person to share this quit journey with; so strong, funny and caring. You truly are an inspiration to so many, and a great friend, too :) I would ask you what you will be doing to celebrate, but I imagine that it involves watching the walking dead, lol ;) Thank you so much for everything you've done for me and for everyone here - you are a very special lady, and this place would not be the same without you :wub: Congratulations :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.