Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chani

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chani

  1. Chani commented on Holski's blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Great to read this Holski. It does take some time to handle your emotions differently; I do remember being totally hysterical from time to time ;-) But it does feel good once you get over that stage and YOU KNOW IT!!! Read this again http://ffn.yuku.com/forums/76/Emotions#.U6112EBl54c Good stuff about all that.
  2. Thank you guys, what a cool welcome :) TIFFANY!!! I was wondering how you are doing! And here you are :) With Holski :) Don't you dare to disappear anymore :P Life is SO much better when you are FREE
  3. I quit smoking almost 18 months ago, cold turkey after many many failed attempts. What worked this time, and what definetely helps me to keep my quit, is the forum support and reading... I've done more reading than writing and your posts have helped me through many hard times :) Thanks Marti, Ava and Sue! Nice to "meet" you ;)
  4. Hi MQ :) So glad to find all of you here ;) Can you imagine that I just found out that you have created this quit site? I love all these smileys :yes: KTQ everyone!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.