Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SanDar

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SanDar

  1. Way to go Jackie! Happy your little one is on the mend :) And glad you have shown the nicodemon who is boss :lol:
  2. Good morning everyone! Nope :)
  3. Hi DF, I too have days that suck. A week or so ago I had some awful days. I read more of Allen Carr's book - yes, again. It did help. What helped me most was realizing that smoking has NOTHING to offer us. Just a craving for the next one. It's a ridiculous merry-go-round and I'm so glad I jumped off :) Keep your chin up girl - things will be looking better for you very soon :rolleyes:
  4. Congratulations on that first 2 weeks of Freedom! :)
  5. Way to go Jeffrey!!
  6. Congratulations Jackie! :)
  7. Happy to hear that you think it's nothing too serious. Although bronchitis is no fun either :( If it continues to get better yea!! If not, see the doc. Keep doing what you're doing, smoke-free :D
  8. NOPE! NOTHING good can come from smoking.
  9. I did not experience anything like this, although it could be related to the quit. But I would take any chest pain serious, and get checked out at dr or emergency room. Just to be on the safe side.
  10. SanDar replied to Gabby's topic in Socializing
    Good thoughts coming your way :)
  11. Good morning everyone! Nope for me :)
  12. SanDar replied to ArmedNAruba's topic in Off The Record
    Aww...just precious!~ Cuties!
  13. Congratulations Bonnie :)
  14. SanDar replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Sorry you have to deal with this Tracey :(
  15. Here's my Monday morning Nope!
  16. Welcome Geri, Quitting smoking is the best decision you will ever make. I found that the anticipation of quitting was more stressful than quitting. Read everything here and post often to let us know how you are doing. You can do this and we will be here to help.
  17. Just this past week, my dogs did the very same thing! I now have 2 dog beds and 2 dogs who still love sleeping in the chairs. :unsure: But on the other hand, my cat has taken over the dog's crate :huh: I give up :unsure:
  18. Whoo Hoo! Congratulations!
  19. SanDar replied to Leanna's topic in Off The Record
  20. SanDar replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    True - but only the Chantix dreams...they were sooo vivid :huh: TPBM Secretly loves kids' cartoon shows :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.