Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ria

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ria

  1. ALL of the above... There are days, Sunny when I don't 'get her' either... and others when I do, I FORGET to nope, or worse, start the post then hit the wrong button LOL!!! Not all the topics are interesting to me, but that's what makes us human... uniqueness!!!! oh and TIME... some days I'm hardly in front of the lappy, and others I may be here hours! "whatever rocks your boat" as they say here... lol!
  2. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    MINUS FOURTEEN!
  3. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    MINUS TEN (AGAIN)
  5. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. P&P, it's similar to the 'habit or craving' thread that Tracey started... It's PURE habit!! why we had it, is anyone's guess... I don't know about you, but when I exit a shopping centre, the smell of tobacco smoke makes me cringe... NOW I know why they enforced a new law that smokers have to be 25ft from any exit.. airport, shopping centre, whatever!!!
  7. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  8. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Not being able to register the car when it was due, and having to wait till "next P day".... or buy healthy food in abundance! Fruit, veg, fish etc... skimping on EVERYTHING but never always 'finding' the money for cigis...
  10. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    LOL MINUS FOUR!
  11. I almost totally agree, Tracey!!! xox I'd like to know who "they" are... IMO the longer the habit, the longer it takes to break!! But that's just me..... Also, as after a few weeks I was "craving" the hand to mouth/ inhale/exhale SO badly, I dug out my 'puffer'... and it worked!!! I don't use IN PLACE OF the cigs, but only when that "craving" drives me nuts... (once or twice a week.. down from every other day) so where's the harm? I haven't 'filled' it with 'juice' for.....? can't remember when...
  12. Actually, I HAVE told a smoker some of these... even WHEN I smoked!!!! LOL... Nothing worse than getting into a smoker's car!!!! Yuk!!!
  13. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    YEEHAW!!! MINUS FOUR!!!
  14. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    MINUS SIX!!!! do the sums!!!! Beacon! whatcha doin'????
  16. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tracey, xox... it's my 'resolve and determination' showing through with a HUGE, BLACK "NOPE"!!! but punctuated for the "Not One Puff Ever"!!!! suppose it should be, not one puff today!!! but I'm going for the ever, as THAT is how I feel today!!!! NEVER, EVER!!! You're a sweetheart!
  17. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    yaay! MINUS THREE!!!!!
  18. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. We ALL have 'mood swings'... ... What I thought about when I was 'itchy' was... "did I live a stress free life PRIOR to quitting?".... and of course, the answer is NO!! Do I have a stress free life now? NO!!! but I'm richer! hehehe
  20. Ria replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ZERO!!!!
  21. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!! hehe
  22. OH, and HUGE congratulations for your YEAR!!!! lol! Truth is, I've stopped counting! days, weeks, months, years... WHO CARES??? We're either smokers, or non smokers... and WE, my friend, (right now.. this moment, day whatever) are the latter!!!! YAAAAY!!!! :wub: :lol: :D :wub:
  23. EXACTLY TEW!!! XOX well said! a point I had in my mind, but couldn't transcribe into words!!!
  24. N.O.P.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. I disagree... (ducks the rotten eggs and over-ripe tomatoes) I believe WE are stronger than we give ourselves credit for!!!! Of COURSE having somewhere to 'vent' and get it all out is a HUGE help, but the determination comes from WITHIN!!! This forum isn't with us, 24/7!!! When we're at a party, (not that I frequent those any more) or every time we see a smoking friend... ! WE do the hard graft then share here in the hope of spreading positivity!!!! Those who say "if not for this forum I'd still be smoking" are selling themselves short!! JMO!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.