Everything posted by El Bandito
-
Elton John and the Clown car
Its the rolling out sideways that really impresses the girls. It's a bit like watching a turtle scratch its back on the street. Sexy.
-
Oneistoo's Quit Journal
No pain, no gain One! Keep marching. When all else fails - Brute force and ignorance works.
-
Congradulations to bakon and those that help him cheat at the game
Life without Bakon is just..... Vegetarian.
-
Wine and cheese
Picked the shortest month. Smart.
-
Restless
Restless. It's human. There are MILLIONS of websites, blogs, videos and books out there on living in the moment. As smokers, we absolutely used smoking to distract from this and therefore created a false association between smoking and relief from restlessness. Increasingly, I am realising that the restlessness is a prompt to advance, to move, to do something.
-
Road Running
15k? Serious stuff. Great work Rowly!
-
Magic Mike XXL
Have to say - exhausting. I had to do multiple shots of those wiggles... I'm going to give up acting and dancing....
- New Job
-
Elton John and the Clown car
Ah Porky. There you are. Anastasia is a dream. Curvy, slinky and wiggles her bum when I let her know who is in charge. Took the lid off coming back from golf today, was a joy to be alive..... :-)
-
Congratulations To Everyone
I have been offline for a bit and missed some too... You are all brilliant. Crack on!
-
RWW has 1 year free!!!
Great work RWW. Well done.
-
I think I'm beginning to relapse mentally...
Hey Rob. Great advice above. I think that every quitter romances the smoke at some point. It's tempting to think that moving office will be made easier by a smoke, but we both know that ingesting some suffocating poison will not help anything. Ever. Keep on keepin' on. You are doing brilliantly.
-
Day 10
Good work Tyme!
-
Is it rude
Telling stooopid people that they are stooopid rarely helps I find. Marvel at the diversity of stupidity and move along...
-
Oneistoo's Quit Journal
Hey One. Bummer. A key element of this quitting thing it to not smoke. A crave never killed anyone, smoking does. Every day. Why no SOS? Why not commit to posting SOS before relapsing? Will it work? Maybe. Maybe not. But it might.
-
Eighteen months free for our Doreen, Doorbell, Horny Toad!
Congratulations Doreen. You are a rock. An inspiration. Thank you.
-
What do you think?
Mike. You are clearly a thinker. I do not believe that one way of quitting is better than than the others. As you point out, a quit is intensely personal. It is however, entirely doable. Sometimes however, brute force and ignorance is all that is left. At times, it was this that got me through the day.
-
8th of February NOPE
NOPE
-
There'll be no celebration for me tomorrow!
Aww..One. Sorry to hear that. Still, practice makes perfect. Keep your pecker up and crack on!
-
7th Februari NOPE pledge
NOPE Happy Birthday!
-
Smokers...
Well, let's hope he is right. Even if he is - smoking is still ridiculous. Only took me 30 years to realise it.... Ooops.
-
Fighting the Urge Everyday
Hey Tyme. Welcome aboard! The days feel tough at the start. I can almost here the agitation in your post! Relax. I can categorically assure you that a crave has never killed anyone. It sucks. But it passes. Great posts above, and some good advice. Read as much as you can, take deep breaths and sip water. You will get there. Congratulations. You quit. Good man!
-
5 Februari NOPE pledge!
Morning Evelyn NOPE
- Well, I smoked!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)