Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

El Bandito

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El Bandito

  1. In other news, Italy beat Scotland at Rugby, Wales beat France. I played golf. Most of you don't know Rugby, but still understand more of my post than Porkies.
  2. Fantastic work! Well done Chrys.
  3. Good work Rooster!
  4. Happy Birthday!
  5. It is blue and black. Highly lit against a light coloured background there is an illusion that will make it appear white and gold to some...
  6. Nah..can't be Lace. She was too scared to quit. :-) Great work Lace!
  7. I used to get into a panic, hyper ventilate, the whole thing. Never helped. Sip something, breathe deep and relax. Just a crave like millions of others that we both beat...see the voice? Those opera singers were brilliant weren't they?
  8. Rob. I get the whole, "I wanted to, so I did, so sorry'" approach. I get the 'I have smoked. I'm going to drink some more, smoke some more then quit tomorrow.' I get it. The quit was flowing really well. I think it might be important to really focus on the next smoke. To savour every second as you deeply pull that cancerous, choking, chemical laden byproduct of fire into your lungs. To fully appreciate the way that it tastes and makes you smell. Won't it be lovely to carry that smell home? You screwed up Rob. That's crap. I screwed up for 30 years, so I kind know what I am talking about. Strong people like you can abstain. I can't. Weak people like me work out that I need to understand that smoking never did anything for me, except make me want another. You screwed up. You know that. You came and posted here after, which is good. Making a commitment to come and pat BEFORE you smoke again, would be better. Make this a bump in the road Rob. An aberration quickly fixed. Don't let it become more than that. Put the cigarette out Rob. Please.
  9. Don't battle. Just breathe. You don't smoke. Nice and easy. You have this Jackie. Ride the wave, it will pass.
  10. Great work. Congratulations!
  11. Hey Leila. You quit. That was the hard bit. The rest? Easy. Stay close, shout, scream whinge, cry. 1 rule. Don't put things in your mouth and set fire to them. Welcome aboard ;)
  12. Some people NEED the practice quit. Some don't. You have had yours now. You cannot crave what you do not want. Get into your head and sort that out. How can you crave something that you do not want? You are misinterpreting wants, desires, passing fancies as a need to smoke. You don't smoke. So craving a smoke is pointless. Stop it. You will do this MG. Great work!
  13. Great post Rob.
  14. Huge congratulations Aine. One hell of a year. Well done.
  15. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  16. Nice work! Congratulations!
  17. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  18. I often dazzle the fairer sex with my affirmations...:-) How are you doing today?
  19. Yes Rob. The odd old thought still turns up. Even now. I don't mind it though. Just a memory, I laugh and banish it. You are doing great. Well done boss.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.