Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

El Bandito

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El Bandito

  1. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  2. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  3. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  4. Yes. Unfortunately La Bandita did not :(
  5. El Bandito replied to Tink's topic in Games
    anchovy
  6. El Bandito replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Lentil soup
  7. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11 Nemo me impune lacessit
  8. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  9. Great to see this Amy. You've got this.
  10. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  11. Attagirl Amy! Losing the battle is OK - its the War we want to win. Learn and move on!
  12. El Bandito replied to Tink's topic in Games
    eccles cakes
  13. Hi there! Yes YOU. Congratulations on even looking for the site, and then reading awhile. Quitting smoking is doable. If I can do it - anyone can! Sign up - what harm can it do?
  14. Those long hauls were killers weren't they? I look forward to flying now. Just like I look forward to restaurants theatres trains hotels... Barely any time to worry about smoking!
  15. Make a decision. Commit. It's the thinking about it that is difficult!
  16. All true. I only find this difficult when I think about the possibility of smoking. When I clearly state Smoking in Not an Option - I think no more of it. Simples.
  17. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  18. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  19. Walked past the smoking area at work today...and wow, that stuff stinks! :D Think I may have crossed some type of bridge there....
  20. hmmm...its a tough one. But I'm going to go with Non-Smoker. I will be the boss of me :D (Unless La Bandita is reading - in which case, sorry dear, coming dear......)
  21. Not smoking IS embracing yourself, nurturing yourself, empowering yourself. Smoking is poisoning yourself. You nurture all your parts by breathing clean fresh air, by drinking cool clean water, by singing, by reading, by praying. These are things that nurture. Smoke does nothing but harm. You know this Evelyn. Keep calm and collected.
  22. Congratulations on not smoking. As for the therapy - I am not qualified to comment. Keep on keeping on Evelyn! You are doing it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.