Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mfic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mfic

  1. ok love- 1- "Reaction" by Kenneth Cole my fav- makes dresses fall off........ (my wifes anyway) 2- Hugo- 3- Chrome ,, go shop -n ,,, sniff em for yo self,,,,, good luck,, RC
  2. nope, its hot r hell here now-- just cause,,, happy 4 th ya,ll
  3. nope- sometimes I have a vision- beer in one hand,, cig in the other,,,,,, either one no longer agrees w/me,,, sometimes theres no gravity- the earth just sucks,,,,, peace,,RC
  4. well a big ol Texas hell nope,,,, stink n squares,,, peace,love,, Donny Osmond,,,,,lol RC
  5. mfic commented on Breathless57's blog entry in Breathless57's Blog
    Hello Breathless- its downright shitty for a bit, we really have to learn to be non-smokers again- its a combination of habits I think- you are in complete control- every urge gets weaker,, find something to help- I used gum-I still do, just not as much, it freshens our breath. the opposite of a nasty cig,, every day your stronger, an soon ,,when you smell a smoker,,, its awful.. stinky,, etc- hang in there,, stay here, study everything about nicotine etc,, its pretty enlightening,, RC
  6. true words-- an great job,, I hardly ever have a craving these days- more-so ,I smell a nasty cig,,, even from afar,,, peace,love an happy holiday all,, RC
  7. o hell no-- now quit sign n me out,,, like I can remember chit anyway,, good day ya "saucy som bitches>>>>>>> lova ya,s xx
  8. well alright,,here an,,, pass the jack an coke,,, lol
  9. nope-- still
  10. hell nope-- it stinks- dang theres a buch of us now,,, xx
  11. crap that's funny-- hang in there,,,,,, sometimes there aint no gravity the earth just "sucks" it,ll pass,,lol
  12. Welcome,, and you got this- I smoked for 30 years- I like being a non smoker much better-- the same as you do,,,,, we smell better, feel better, do better,, look better,,, save money an live longer,,,, an never........... run out ,,,,,again,,, stay here,, This place was most instrumental in my quit,,, RC
  13. Nada,, never,,,,,,, happy early Easter,,, all we need is love... RC
  14. not a chance,, nope- peace,love,, roll on,,,
  15. well done Marti,, crazy gal,,, nope here too,, RC
  16. Well hell nope- stinking sons a b231425hes,,,,, Peace on earth,, RC
  17. mfic replied to Evelyn's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    iTS all you sweet pea,, an you can do it- ya gotta want it,, theres no bullshitt n about it- be as tough on you as you need to-- the cravings will pass-- don't worry about crap that will probably never happen anyway-- all the way around in life- ,,, and you,ll stress much much less- take a breath- exhale- a big one,,,, an before ya know it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your in charge of you,,, all the time-- I,m pull n for ya,,,, because "not smoking" is a beautiful thing--- I smoked 30 years- it took me 20 to quit--- do it love,, for yourself,,, RC
  18. Hell 2 the NO--- never, two tears ago on my wifes birthday ( she never smoked) I gave her a gift--- an quit ,,,, I,m good- every once in awhile I think of it,, bout 5 seconds,, peace, love, fight the good fight ya,ll RC out
  19. o hell naw,,, nope,, not this year,, not next year,,, hope ya,ll are all "good" xx RC
  20. nope,, aint even dreamed of 1 in forever,, Merry Christmas to all an to all a good night,,, RC
  21. mfic replied to jimmy's topic in Off The Record
    Sorry Jimmy,, I think its fine if ya "let some of out",,,,,seems to do something when we do,,, Peace, RC
  22. hell nope,, never-
  23. come on Evelyn,, kick this thing in the balls,,, (opps--lol) I look at your picture,,,, Theres no sign of a smoke in it- one would look awful hanging from your lips,, and you would feel like chit,,,, and,, it really stinks too,,, The picture is nice as is,,,,,,,, an I,m gonna be look n to,, so done even,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I love never smoking--after 30 years,,,,, stay with us love xx,, RC
  24. none for me ,Thank you, I,m just lucky,,,,, I don't smoke,,
  25. Gina girl,, I tell all- I really got a lot of help with some gum- real powerful flavors- it really tunes you in to a totally different flavor in your mouth--secondly it is something to reach for an unwrap,, ,,it really did turn off the craving,,, little by little,, and every craving gets weaker- I very rarely ever have a craving anymore- I,m at 1 yr 9 mos- still do a little gum, not like at first,, but even sometimes after dinner like that ol stand-by light up regiment- Its way better,, an you can get off it easy -- I smoked 30 years-- dammit,, I imagine gum will always be in the truck,,,, stay strong--smoke-n sucks an it,ll kill us,,, RC

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.