Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. its f f f freezing here brrr x
  2. congratulations DD you have done awesome and such a great support to everyone, may the new year be full of blessings for you hun I like the new mushy DD but I like crazy DD better
  3. Tink replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    Yum cheers happy new year EVelyn xx
  4. Lol hi all yes I'm here, kitchen cupboards sorted and all unpacked Hecky thump that was a journey! Going to catch some zzz Xxx
  5. Aww lace this made me burst into to tears for you, I'm so happy for you sweetie xxxxx
  6. Fantastic humbled 5 months yahoo
  7. Congratulations stu, you and the Mrs have done amazing, so happy for you both Thanks for all your support stu one in a million mate xxx
  8. Awww previous pictures everyone x
  9. If it's in the car you need distractions I used to chew gum, or have a straw and took healthy snacks to munch on Plan ahead jc, you know your vulnerable parts now so you can come up with plans ahead of time that can help you through those difficult moments You can do this You can and will beat it but mostly you have to convince yourself that you want to quit no matter what, keep telling yourself it over and over I also found the hypnosis videos on YouTube to fall asleep to very helpful Xx
  10. Best of luck Joe Best to get in, get it done and dusted and on the road to recovery Now make sure You lap up all the attention and take it easy xx
  11. I Am at the airport hotel as I type, take off is 9am UK time See you all on the other side :) Thank you Doreen bless you xxx
  12. Way to go jess you are a winner x
  13. Tink replied to Sonic's topic in Socializing
    Didn't have any dinner only a huge lunch but wished I hadn't over indulged on the Champagne Red wine Port Liquors Cannot lift head off pillow and am waiting for mum taxi to come and get me..... Lecture to follow from her I am sure Lol starting with "oh Tracey, why do you do it to yourself you silly girl" yep looking forward to that one :)
  14. Everybody NOPE it's just one day out of 365! Nope one day at a time
  15. Good morning jess Merry Christmas the best present you can give yourself right now is to drown that cig and take back control You have to get nasty right at this minute and shout at it as its the enemy jump up and down on it shouting NOPE NOPE jess or you will back at square one! You do not want that You can do it jess think or your health and all that money you saved You can get through this stage, you do not have to smoke that scrappy cancer stick!! this will pass Xxxx
  16. Lucky number 7 to go :)
  17. 7 months is just awesome xx
  18. Fantastic sandy 5 months is Awesome x
  19. Great to see you making your own path EVelyn x
  20. Nice mq Merry Christmas to you and your family have a great day x
  21. I have an open buffet day for people I know will be on their own, today was that day and I do not want to see another sausage roll!
  22. Aww so cute hope you all have a wonderful day x
  23. Had family around at different times during the day so kept the buffet table topped up am now in my pjs chilling Have a great time EVelyn xx
  24. Tink replied to Fay's topic in Socializing
    Have a wonderful Christmas Fay xx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.