Everything posted by Tink
-
A Day At The Coast
love it sharon! great pictures keep the tea the huts definately demand wine :)
-
Holski has a 1 month quit!!
"hallelujiah" wish granted :) awesome job NOPE is your friend FISH is food :P
-
Susana cruised through to a 1 week quit!!
what a week you quit smoking and passed your driving test in the same week you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Glad Hell week is over.
yay susana great stuff :) xx
-
At the drive in
Ooh I want to go to a drive in :)
-
Dude, where did you get this shampoo?
Funny
-
First day down
I'm going to call you Jay for now ;) Do whatever it takes to stay quit I wouldn't say it was cheating One step at a time, keep posting and reading
-
please do not help bakon
Clue 3 is out there :huh: Yeah I will post random clues 1 or 2 a day Ps it's not Australia
-
2 1/2 months have passed
you just need to be smart Amy, when you figure it out there is a seat right by me with your name on it! I can wait but can you? can your health? Im very pleased you stuck around (see I know you are smart) xx
-
please do not help bakon
figure out my clues :ireful3: :P
-
chicks or sticks
clue 3 length 1060 feet height 176 feet
-
Tracey dropped a bomb
those are huge clues!! :bb:
-
Mega Excited!!
so glad you had a great time, the pods did look fantastic now thats glamping lol brilliant news on quit, had all faith in you xxxx welcome back :)
-
Translations
have you lost the flipping plot? - have you gone mad? ay up chuck - hello TTFN (TaTa For Now) - goodbye
-
Guard the Quit Always
thanks markus and good to see you :)
-
I´ve passed my driving test!!!! :-)
OMG she only went and did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 huge congratulations oh wow im so happy for you susana
-
Help!
no matter how much I told my mum not to worry she told me it was her job to worry and still does I am 44 next month LOL he will still need his mum even when he is a roughty toughty soldier ;) you bet your butt he will bringing bags of laundry back for you :) and maybe a mate or two to stay the weekend :) and expect yummy mum dinners :) first he will hate it then he will either carry on hating it or loving it - its not for everyone the basic training is all about that really he will find out alot about himself in those weeks and an experience he will never forget personally basic training was the hardest for me only because it was all new i had to re learn everything and learn so much more whilst being shouted at and usually running around :) but it will be his and your proudest moment when he passes out. the rest all i can say is let us know, pm me or other vets or families I cant say dont worry because I know you will but we are here to help if we can xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx take advantage when he is gone training i expect to see you in the sex and confessions threads!!
-
Happy Birthday JOE
happy birthday joe hope you have a great day :)
-
Home from vacation
give dad lots of hugs and kisses im sure he knows how much you love him and i bet he is proud of your quit xx
-
Dont read this if your sensative
- Wiley!!!! 6 months!!!!!!!
trevor and I remember the day you swam into the board all sad looking for that perfect toothbrush and here you are 6 months later you are awesome wiley and such fun xx- Countdown for Paul723
another old pharte in the making yahooooo boy o bot so excited for you Paul xxx- Jackie66 - 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations jackie on 6 months what a great place to celebrate it on the bonnie bonnie banks :)- 8 months for deltawings!!
wow delta 8 months awesome job hope you are well x- Confessions
- Wiley!!!! 6 months!!!!!!!