Everything posted by Tink
-
DIY Bouquets (Sorry boys!)
Aww leanna that is lovely and so personal and unique you are going to look stunning oh yes we must have a thread for you this is wonderful whats the actual date? ooooh do we get a sneak oeek of the dress oh pleaseeeee xxx
-
Back in Black
Tears of relief here for you both hell of a journey strength to strength now file that chapter under crap let the good times roll now xx
-
Finally Out Of Hospital....
Too right sharon praying and toes and fingers crossed for thursdays results xxxxx
- chicks or sticks
-
so far
absolutely not joe lol I felt abused after eating that stuff lol
-
so far
first time on a bike with no helmet - I loved it!! so liberating and free :)
-
so far
I am not allowed to drive yet here so Rez let me drive this baby around put in bay lol still highly illegal of course, the wineries did not help my desire to do doughnuts in it ;) and then pass all the cops smiling at them (Bakon you did not see or hear anything!) Rez was sooooo relaxed lmao :o
-
Darn gallstones
hope you getter better soon hun, that sounds just awful xxx
-
11th August Woop Woop N.O.P.E.
nope from me
-
Yogi, 9 months today!!
yay yogi so happy for you 9 months is awesome so happy to have you here with us xx
-
Susana is celebrating her 1st month of freedom!!!
so proud of you susana way to go girl massive congratulations to you xx
-
SOS again
evelyn you said it yourself the antibiotics is sending things all screwy, with all the chemicals in smoking you are going to feel worse go to the doctor and talk to them about the medication and side effects smoking is not going to cure this please go get something nice for yourself instead xx
-
Here they come again...
Susana your last post made me smile :) awesome job just makes me wonder with sort of muck you had, what sort of party was it lol yikes ;)
-
one of the white squirrels we have here in the Sandhills of NC
Awww lace he is so gorgeous xxx fascinating little creatures x
-
Is that our sue I'm seeing ?
Aww lovely to see you sue you honey xxx
-
Moved my daughter yesterday...and for you ladies who need shoes....(Tracey?)
Lol I am no where near that score joe omg I own about 10 pairs of boots and 8 shoes but I didnt bring them with me so neeeeeed to go shopping :)
-
Home video from Ohio
Lol I call it the honeymoon period I wonder if rez has seen the film the crying game oops ;)
- so far
- so far
- so far
-
chicks or sticks
joes shack`s got crabs :blink:
- so far
- so far
- so far
-
Talking about US in the bathroom
cracked up DD :)