Everything posted by ChRiSpY
-
so far
I was thinking that it was the cat's meow.
-
chicks or sticks
0 I feel like I missed alot today... makes daddy sad.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
0 Ds...I don't think you can count...for others.
-
chicks or sticks
1 I smelled some mischief going on in here and had to "pop" in.
-
chicks or sticks
-15 i might be retarded... what are we looking at there?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-17 Work sucks balls. But it is my own fault for being lazy and not doing anything about it.
-
6 month thoughts...
Awesome post... nice job Marti... you da bomb. keep on keepin on in your new life.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
I want to f ucking snap necks sometimes.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-13 yes...please provide an update.
- chicks or sticks
-
Almost 6 months
Confidence is an awesome thing... and one of the benefits that no one talks about. Welcome to your new life... you deserve the good stuff.
-
chicks or sticks
-19 atta girl...keep going
-
chicks or sticks
where is lucy when you need her
-
chicks or sticks
-14 hold on... maybe I am not going anywhere
-
chicks or sticks
-5 I am taking my ball and going home.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-2 Everything takes better with bacon on it.
-
chicks or sticks
-2 Yum...ass bacon sounds good.
-
chicks or sticks
0 Early bird gets the ass bakon
-
Sammie has TWO Weeks !!!
2 Weeks = Awesomeness Keep it up... keep going and going and goin and before you know it...you will be there. Great Job.
- chicks or sticks