Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. I disagree... woof.
  2. That sounds amazing.
  3. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 Woof
  4. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  5. I found her... http://myfox8.com/2014/10/14/shark-feeding-frenzy-filmed-at-outer-banks/
  6. I have seen that movie too.
  7. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  8. Why did you not pop a piece of gum... instead of smoking. That is what it is for.
  9. Hmmmm... I was wanting to move to Michigan... cause of their "drug" law.
  10. Marti... drop the negative Mother F UCKERS in your life...they will only bring you down. I think you are hot... and not in the internet stalkish way. Keep on ....taking the f ucking trash out!!!
  11. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7 Ds...you got up early today.
  12. Ok..... so it kind of sounds like you have some anger issues... 10-4 ...I did to. Listen Rowly, when I first quit I was pissed off at the world. There were people on the forum that told me to try deep breathing excercises. I laughed at them... I said I am a man...I do not need sissy breathing excercises. Well... one day "the boy" pissed me off so bad that all I could think about was having a smoke. But instead I got online and Youtubed some deep breathing excercises. I swear to you...it works. Everytime I got pissed.... 4 seconds in... 4 seconds out... in a room by myself. It relaxed me...it got me over the hump. Try it... try something else...keep trying... you will get there. I have soooo much less anger now as a non smoker then I did when I smoked. dust yourself off and get back on.
  13. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  14. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  15. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  16. ChRiSpY replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Only in my beard. TPBM shaves their back?
  17. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 Maybe you chicks should try at one of the other games...this one is not working out for ya. Just sayin
  18. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  19. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Job well done big sticks!!!
  20. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19
  21. Insert here - (Ds "I see where this thread is going")
  22. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  23. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  24. I plan to fight for my right to party. Best vacation plan?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.