Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. Don't be scarred when you don't know... it is a waste of time and energy. It could be nothing more than a respiratory infection... that shit is going around right now. Relax.
  2. Cause in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle ya rear :huh:
  3. Do you know what I am doin, I 'm doin the humpty hump
  4. ChRiSpY replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Post regret = deleted.
  5. How did he/she smell in the morning?
  6. ChRiSpY replied to cheri's topic in Socializing
    Ha... I was being sarcastic about the LSD. I like your posts...they are refreshing. We are all our own kind of crazy. I hope you feel as liberated as you sound. Life is good...enjoy it.
  7. Very nice... Outer Banks rocks. I too am a East coaster... love Virginia Beach myself. Heading on a cruise to Bahamas in 2 weeks. CAn hardly stand the wait. Have fun and enjoy.
  8. I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
  9. When I read this...all I could think about was Charlie Brown's teacher.
  10. Never stopped me from gettin' busy
  11. We should start a TMI section.
  12. That is super Sonic. See what I did there
  13. It is nice to get out on vacation and get a fresh of breathe air. You sound good. You might be alittle bit cold soon.... but good. Change is good. Keep on keepin on... everything happens for a reason. PS. ease up on the LSD
  14. ChRiSpY replied to action's topic in Off The Record
    I think you should go with Chris, Christopher, Chris or Chris If it is a girl... Christy works. Boy o boy...is your life about to change. Strap in and not on homie, life is about to change.
  15. I'm sick with this...straight gansta rap
  16. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Bat... in my pants. Sorry wrong thread.
  17. Like a boss playa
  18. I'm stepping tall ya'll
  19. Did not judge... like a boss.
  20. and my sounds laid down by the underground
  21. Now gather 'round
  22. ChRiSpY replied to cheri's topic in Socializing
    Little things.
  23. Alex will be fine...and so will you. Keep plugging along.
  24. I agree Joe... that is true. Maybe I need to change my mindset.
  25. I am still not sure Ds. I have watched every episode so far on the edge of my seat... with no "pay off pitch". It is like I have had sex 4 times with no orgasm. I need a pay off pitch to stay in it. I need to be sucked in. I figure episode 6 will be epic. To keep us hooked. So I will wait.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.