Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarah

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah

  1. Sarah posted a topic in Socializing
    Seriously, anything you want. It can be silly, personal, naughty, anything. I just need distraction and this is always fun. Either post in here or send me a PM! Distract me! I want to get out of this self induced fug! Xxx
  2. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I have something very similar!
  3. Don't tempt me! I'm missing complements right now!
  4. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Chick
  5. I once got told my arse is so good they wanted to chop it off and take it into work to show everyone! A bit strange!
  6. Thank you everyone, I'm still not smoking! Not posting much on here as I'm just feeling really depressed and don't want to bring people down. Love to all of you though, you have genuinely changed my life and once I get out of this fug I'll come back and be upbeat and perky! Xxx
  7. The problem is I've been smoke free for nearly 4 months and man free for nearly as long! Not fair!
  8. Here sir
  9. Thanks. Should probably be clear I've not smoked, still going strong!
  10. And thanks for the concern :) xxx
  11. Still here. Just assessing my life. And trying to clean the words gullible and idiot off my face which is apparently written in ink only men can see.
  12. FML

    Sarah replied to Sarah's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Sure
  13. FML

    Sarah replied to Sarah's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    What is wrong with me?
  14. FML

    Sarah replied to Sarah's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Just pissed off
  15. FML

    Sarah replied to Sarah's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    I'm not going to smoke. Going to see my mum. :(
  16. FML

    Sarah posted a topic in The S.O.S. Board
    I can confirm my life is a bad soap opera. I got a call from my new boyfriends....... ..... Wife She was understandably upset with me. How does this happen to me? So it seems I attract men who like hitting me or men that lie. It's not fair
  17. Thanks everyone, 100 days in 8 days! I have a spreadsheet on my computer at work that tells me this! Xxx
  18. Sarah replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    Trainers without socks. Sandles with socks are just horrible! Tuck in a tee-shirt or let it all hang out?
  19. Dress and leggings maybe!
  20. http://youtu.be/cnJyzI6oJ6chmmmm. Important wardrobe considerations!
  21. Well we've had 3 dates. He's stopped vaping and this weekend he's borrowing a car from work (lotus) to take us somewhere 'secret' ! If you don't hear from me he's a murderer!
  22. Thanks everyone. This isn't an "I'm leaving" post! Its just something that's on my mind. I wish I could express myself better and trying to explain why I'm not here as much as I used to be.
  23. I was thinking about this the other day. I don't come here very much now as I don't need the help. I also don't have the wisdom or words of people like the Sarge or Babs to really help people. I still feel like the newbie here but a bit of an old timer at the same time. When I first logged on here I was always crying, I'd just left my moron boyfriend and really had no idea about anything. Now thanks to so many people on here I have been completely smoke free for nearly 3 months and just about got a new boyf. I don't have a point. Thanks xxx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.