Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

queen greenlover

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by queen greenlover

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
  2. Yay your 1st anny is so close now. Congrats.
  3. The first few months you get hit with temptations-BUT for every one you get & kick to the curb the stronger your quit will become. YOU can do this.
  4. So today I turn 60-I sure don't feel 60-at least not since my surgery. BUT we're here to commit to 1 24 hr period of not sticking 3 inches of paper in our faces & being a blockhead by setting it on fire. Let's all jump on our smoke free quit train & have a big party. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  5. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm Queen Greenlover-of course I love everything thats green & think I'm the Queen Bee of the site & NO i don't really live with the Amish but theirs a settlement about 40 miles from here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and Miss Rolleyeyes is my trademark. Oh and I was booted from "another" site on my birthday & was afraid to come here BUT guess what these guys are good eggs & fun to be with.
  6. Cause I don't have Netflix, no computer or internet. Sometimes I think I should get it cause it would be cheaper then my premium channels.
  7. Good post Markus-I remember early on thinking those safely & secure in their quits were so full of sh**. BUT once I embraced all I was told & had read I too found my quit something I could do. Its not always easy or fun BUT when the dots connect you'll be so happy you stayed the course. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  8. Take a long shower or go to somewhere that doesn't allow smoking. Old smoking buddies ALWAYS will try & tempt you to give in BUT you can show them the way to freedom.
  9. Yes & it was great till Deanna told him to stop. With the finale next sunday & for an hr & half I just can't wait.
  10. This quit site -does not judge you only thing they do is pull you back on the quit train & help you find your way to cig freedom.
  11. I was so mad they put the final season on Netflix.
  12. I think Stalker is going to get kicked to the curb,even tho theirs 3 more episodes to watch & to finish killing it they might put it on sat. nite. I so wanted to see them catch those guys stalking the head cop.
  13. I love Shameless-Frank cracks me up. But I love the show cause its in Chicago,its a funny messed up family. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  14. 24 & The Walking Dead are super,then theirs The L word or Sex and the City. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  15. Stay cig free, who knows you could be just hrs or days away from feeling so secure in wanting to stay cig free.
  16. :rolleyes: Not amazed,how sad. All we can do is stay cig free & convince others to quit to. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  17. I sure hope Tara lives & gets a girlfriend. Carol is my number 1 favorite & her figuring out thats Sam's dad besides being a damn drunk He also beats his family-can't wait for Rick to kill him & hang that priest by the balls outside the walls. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  18. Me too-its driving me nuts being stuck instead, at least its no longer single digits & the damn snow is melting,pretty soon I can give my new heart valve a workout. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  19. Don't worry, some people CAN go without quit aides,BUT as long as you get cig free it doesn't matter how you achieve it, I used Wellburtin. :) Plus some people think they deserve a gold star or whatever for going cold turkey, to me using an quit aide builds a more solid foundation & will give you a solid quit.
  20. I will not have a smoke today.
  21. Carol has been my faorite since season one-I cheered when Shane beat up Ed & The Walkers got him. Those cookies she talked about is a real recipe on facebook I'm going to make them for my birthday/season finale wkend. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  22. Only people with "death wishes" still stay addicted. No smoking for me or Miss rolley eyes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  23. No they catch on fire instead,like in Dark Shadows. But I do like the Twilight Series & as to that 50 shades of gray, I'll wait for it to come on my cable grid. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  24. No way would I smoke a cig. Anyone cig free should stay the course.
  25. Yes living with a smoker can be a bit hard-BUT it can happen my son smokes & I tell him he's stinking up the house. But please YOU had & ENJOYED your cig freedom & once you've been free smoking is never the fun thing you thought it was once you've been free. :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.