Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

queen greenlover

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by queen greenlover

  1. I love that post-that is such a good way for a smoker to see his quit chances flying by. :dash2:
  2. I don't know which one is worst-the missing teeth guy or the chick with a "poop" bag. I just hope some fence sitter will decide to join us & be smoke free. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  3. :dash2: :Damn being hot & sweaty during the winter sucks,all winter my window was open about 3 inches & once summer hits its either a fan or my AC unit.Plus I can have sex with the prego worry but can't find the right person.
  4. Mine to-so I drain the can into a bowl & give him a few chunks. The cat using the toilet then wanting tp was damn funny.
  5. I have no plans to smoke today either :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  6. Wow somewhere warm-that would be fun. Glad you could do this. Everyone needs a break.
  7. Its amazing how when we were smokers we knew we stunk but didn't care, that's what is so nice when you quit on how quickly you want to puke when by a smoker. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  8. 12 wks is a big deal cause now you're in triple digit numbers. Plus now you'll get a taste of real freedom & being comfortable in your quit. Good job.
  9. Hopefully some fence sitter will read your post & decide o quit too. That's the thing-once people decide & stick with they realize what a doofus they were for not quitting sooner. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  10. Congrats on this first big anny, this one will always be special.
  11. Happy Birthday guys-sure hope it was special & fun.
  12. Its good you are here asking for help.so many take the easy/slider way out & just give in, BUT every time you give in & have to go back to day zero it hits you between the eyes what a "dumass" thing it was to smoke. Sure ALL of us wished for a magic wand/potion to make time go faster & get to that promised land of easier on you quit time & it will come to you just like it did to me & others. NONE of us would be cig free for months/yrs if it always sucked. Keep forcusing on the future.
  13. I love the back & forth-that is how you win the daily battles with this addiction.
  14. If I did,I'd like to go to Chicago on St. Patricks day,go to the 9/11 spot in NY,go see the Pope, see President Kennedy grave. Those are my biggies.
  15. Sorry you had enough & are moving on. Good Luck.
  16. Last wk I spent at least 3 days trying to get those knuckleheads to see the light. I guess once you have COPD or whatever & breathing can suck you figure why in hell's name would you inhale anything but air. I think its great that some will admit their could be a problem but still. Plus with cig co making vap liquid you can imagine the addictive shit they put in their like cigs. :dash2: :dash2:
  17. Those rabbits cracked me up. So how many ended up watching an old episode of our show last nite??? Can't wait to buy season 5. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  18. So sorry you're having "urges" BUT as you stand your ground & NOT give in the stronger you become. Trust me & other relaspers-that smoke that you think will be the CUREALL won't do jack shit for you.
  19. Yay Marcus-love your post-yeah Father Gabriel needs to be a walker meal soon.
  20. I know not evryone here is "churchy" but I want to wish everyone a nice holiday wkend.
  21. Thankyou for inviting me & helping me to trust & believe that this site could be a safe place to post. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  22. Damn thanks for the pretty boys-especially Harrison Ford & Brad Pitt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  23. Nice post :D Thats what is so hard sometimes-trying to find the right words to help someone stuck & hurting,wanting to say "F" it & go buy & smoke a pack. All we can do is be a listening ear,share what worked for us & try to get the person struggling to hang in there.
  24. I'm glad Tara is awake, too bad about Reg & yay "porch dick" got his. Its too bad Glen didn't kill that loser that was trying to kill him. Can't wait for season 6 & Morgan & more on those "wolves". I hope the spinoff this summer is good-I figure in August they will show it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  25. Thank You so much, my day has been alot of fun. Lots of well wishes & a new knitted hat-all in all a great day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.